Tainted Bloodlines
Welcome to Tainted Wingz's Tainted Bloodlines.

In this place, we are rated PG-14 and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

We offier:
Fanfictions
Fiction stories (original stories)
Graphics
Artwork
Role-play(In three areas. Elyasia setting, Tainted Bloodlines plot and Forgotten World(like gaiaonlin) )
Events
Challenges
and mores.

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff members:
Admin

To join the staff, you much apply here: apply for staff
Cbox
Latest topics
» CritterCosmos--Multi Fandom, General RP Forum!!
by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

» Sorry
by Salya Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 pm

» Wondering
by Maroon Caludin Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm

» Salya Off and On Thread
by Salya Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm

» Top 10 Manga
by Maroon Caludin Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay, FFN, fictionpress Galaxy Cauldron and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

of Myth & Men -- supernaturals and gods, post apocalyptic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinx

PostSubject: of Myth & Men -- supernaturals and gods, post apocalyptic   Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Faith. Lust. Power...
Freedom.

Many millennia ago, The Fates birthed into creation the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse who would ride forth and end the World when the time of prophecy was upon them. Angels, Gods, Fae and Demons united and formed a plan: Each would take a Horsemen into their Realms and keep the four apart to deny both The Fates and prophecy, and keep the world intact.

It worked for many thousands of years. Until recently.

Ten years ago, in 2015 AD, the Horsemen found out their prophecy and descended back into the bowels of Hell. Feeling the shift, it was God that gathered his flock of Angels into Heaven and closed the gates for good, locking them in and everything else out - but not before ensuring the welfare of his most beloved creations. The leaders of Hell, Heaven, the Otherworld, and Olympus once more joined forces, and in the final moments of the world, sacrificed their lives and powers to ensure the survival of the one thing each of them were dependent on: the mortal race. Their powers of darkness and light, and their sheer essences, were absorbed into many of the mortals creating an enhanced species of innate magic-users, now called "the Blood".

Today is known as 10 PA; a new "Post-Apocalyptic" era where only one-in-ten mortals are women, and it is the Queen who reigns supreme within the earthly realms, and the men, her sworn protectors: physically, spiritually, and mentally. Only a few "normal" humans were spared, lucky to be on another astral plane when the Apocalypse struck. Or unlucky, based on the fact that now they are the weakest link; housed on farms and treated as slaves for work, used for pleasure, fighting rings, and breeding to increase their population counts once more and give them a "purposeful value to Blood society".

Demands by the desperate supernatural races upon them all has become just as brutal. It affects everything as they fight for the most worship, the most passion, the most sin. There is a growing rebellion against all interference in their lives, outside of their own rules. The Order of the Phoenix has been built up from a few quiet members to an amassing army; a growing independence from anything having to do with the supernatural.

With such a shifting paradigm, chaos rules the world. Every soul must find their new place, and settle the bricks of a new civilization. Faith, lust, and power all ebb and flow, vying for dominance. In the end, ask yourself: will you stand up and demand your freedom?

- - - - - 

What we offer:
+ Jcink Premium forum software
+ Freedom to run your own realms
+ Intermediate / Advanced site with no word count
+ Ability to play in either modern or post-apocalyptic settings
+ Incorporation of original characters as well as ones from various lores
+ Freedom to play supernaturals with their powers!

RULES & INFORMATION     ||     MAIN PLOT     ||     CANONS & WANTEDS     ||     ADVERTISING
Back to top Go down

of Myth & Men -- supernaturals and gods, post apocalyptic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1