Tainted Bloodlines
Welcome to Tainted Wingz's Tainted Bloodlines.

In this place, we are rated PG-14 and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

We offier:
Fanfictions
Fiction stories (original stories)
Graphics
Artwork
Role-play(In three areas. Elyasia setting, Tainted Bloodlines plot and Forgotten World(like gaiaonlin) )
Events
Challenges
and mores.

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff members:
Admin

To join the staff, you much apply here: apply for staff
Cbox
Latest topics
» CritterCosmos--Multi Fandom, General RP Forum!!
by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

» Sorry
by Salya Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 pm

» Wondering
by Maroon Caludin Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm

» Salya Off and On Thread
by Salya Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm

» Top 10 Manga
by Maroon Caludin Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay, FFN, fictionpress Galaxy Cauldron and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Boyfriend Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Boyfriend Problems   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Banner?

Title: Boyfriend Problems
Warning: fluffy, random
Rate: T
Couples: witch x fox demon male
Disclaimer: I own this idea and pairing.
Comment from writer: ok, this is going random and I just wanted to do something new. So bear with me. PM if you see any thing wrong.
Chapters: 01, 02?
Words: ??? words

((I'm doing this different. Don't comment on anything until I post a chapter. Each chapter will be linked back to this post. The chapters will be numbered like '01, 02' and so on. I'm going to slowly work on this. If you have any ideas, PM them to me.))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: †Lost in the darkness† | †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Shops:
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya

Last edited by Salya on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com/
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend Problems   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:39 pm

She sat outside the house, sighing lightly. She could hear her parents fighting even from the backyard where she was. She didn't really get why they fought all of time yet she didn't care. She let out another sigh as she closed her deep blue eyes. “Were you are.. so am I..” She muttered to herself. It wasn't a spell but something her boyfriend once told her before disappearing.

She let out another sigh as she heard things getting threw in the house. She stood up and walked away from the two story house to the huge oak tree that she had an old club house in it. She stopped under the small club room that was in the tree and looked up. She felt something was up there. “hmmm...” She thought a bit to herself before using her magic to make the latter appear.

Once she got to the small wooden room, she pushed the door up to climb into it. She looked around the room to see nothing weird nor different. She moved into the room and closed the door. She walked over to the window that faced away from the house yet to the forest that was behind the house, and sat down on a few pillows. She didn't noticed something move in her old toy bears. Her eyes were staring out at the forest.

“Sora-kun... where are you?” She asked the air, not really looking for an answer.

“Do you miss me that much, Miku?”

Miku jumped lightly and looked around. “Sora-kun?” She asked lightly then glared when she saw one of her bears move. “Baka fox, why are you in my 'get-away' please?” She asked this time with a light growl.

A black fox popped his head from behind a black bear with a pink bow. His ears were lowered down against his head as if he was stared of her. “Because... where else would I go when I couldn't get into your room?”

She glared a bit more. “And why would you even what in my room when you disappeared for a good year?”

He thought a bit then went back into hiding. He couldn't find the 'right' answer... if there was one to her question.

Miku waited a few minutes then sighed lightly. She ran her left hand through her long slightly wavly black hair. She knew that he couldn't answer her yet she had to ask. “Sora, get out of hiding, you baka fox.”

Sora slowly came out, and slowly moved over to. His nine tails moved sightly behind his small body as his ears were still lowered.

She eyed the fox then sighed lightly again. “I'm not going to hurt you... Yet I'm thinking of putting you in a dress again.” She said with a small smirk on her light pink lips.

He flinched lightly before turning to his human form. Short black hair to max to his black ears, golden yellow eyes hid under long bangs as his nine tails faded into one. “Why do you like making me cross-dress?”

She smirked lightly with a blushline. “Easy. You have a girly body.” She said as she waved her hand to make some cloths appear over his young looking body. Why a witch like her was into a young looking fox demon was unknown to her yet she didn't care. She loved him and the fact her dresses were cute on him.

He sighed lightly as his ears lowed against his hair. “I got a mean girl...”

She leaned over and licked his cheek. “As I got a problemful fox demon. So we are even.”

He blushed lightly and muttered to himself as she started to play with his hair.

TBC

Note: I can't do outfits will, so don't whine about that. I'll have Amia edit this and add in some outfits.

Chapter word count: 643

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: †Lost in the darkness† | †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Shops:
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

Boyfriend Problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1