Tainted Bloodlines
Welcome to Tainted Wingz's Tainted Bloodlines.

In this place, we are rated PG-14 and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

We offier:
Fanfictions
Fiction stories (original stories)
Graphics
Artwork
Role-play(In three areas. Elyasia setting, Tainted Bloodlines plot and Forgotten World(like gaiaonlin) )
Events
Challenges
and mores.

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff members:
Admin

To join the staff, you much apply here: apply for staff
Cbox
Latest topics
» CritterCosmos--Multi Fandom, General RP Forum!!
by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

» Sorry
by Salya Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 pm

» Wondering
by Maroon Caludin Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm

» Salya Off and On Thread
by Salya Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm

» Top 10 Manga
by Maroon Caludin Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay, FFN, fictionpress Galaxy Cauldron and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

.:Loving Number XIII:.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: .:Loving Number XIII:.   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Title: .:loving number XIII:.
Warning: OOC, Lime
Rate: PG-14
Couples: Roxas x OC
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts nor it's characters. I don't own any ocs other then my own.
Comment from writer: I got this idea from playing Roxas's game. XD it's the rewrite of .:loving a nobody:. with better things. heh
Edited by: ???

.:01:.
She sat in the living like room, bouncing lighting on one of the couches. Her long black hair slightly went up and down as she bounced as her maroon eyes were closed. “Bored...” She muttered to herself as she tried not to annoy anyone.

Near by, sitting in a chair was Zexion. He would looked over at the young girl from over his book. He didn't understand why she wasn't running around yet but he could tell she was trying to be good. “Keiko, go run around or bug Axel.”

Keiko opened her eyes and looked over at him. “No.” She said lightly. “Don't wanna annoy anyone today.”

He sighed lightly. “And why is that?” He asked, closing his book.

She blinked lightly then thought a bit. “Well, Axel said if I'm good today, I'l get to play with our new number.”

Zexion eyed her lightly. “And you really want to play with Roxas, don't you?”

She nodded lightly with a small giggle. “Yep.”

He shook his head and sighed as he stood up. “Well good luck, our hyper princess.” With that Zexion walked out of the room.

Keiko pouted lightly then smiled as Axel walked into the room, looking around. She jumped off the couch and ran over to the red head. “Axel!!”

Axel jumped lightly when the young girl wrapped her arms around his sides. “Well hello princess. Have you been good?” He asked with a small smirk.

She nodded as she looked up at him. “Yep. I didn't annoy anyone like you said.”

“Well the day isn't over yet. Can you last until Roxas's first mission is over?”

She thought a bit then nodded. “Yea, I'll try.” She said as she removed her arms from his body. She looked over at Roxas as he walked into the room and smiled. “Morning Roxas.” She said, happily.

Roxas stared blankly at her, unsure why she was so happy to see him. He has only been there for 8 days so far.

Seeing that he didn't do anything, Keiko sighed lightly. “I'm going to go get Zexy to read to me...” With that she ran out of the room.

Axel sighed lightly. “This is going to be a long day.”

Roxas blinked lightly as he looked up at the red hair. “...”

~Later~

Keiko laid on the couch, yawning lightly. Her sugar high was killed by the boring books that she got Zexion to read to her but she didn't mind since she liked listening to him. She didn't understand it but his voice didn't annoy her like a few others.

Sencea, the groups young witch, walked into the huge room and blinked as she looked over at the young girl. She walked over to Demyx who sat in a near by chair. “Dem, what's with the princess?”

Demyx looked up at her from his weapon then over at the yawning girl. “She had Zexion read to her so she could keep her promise to Axel.”

She blinked lightly. “What promise?”

He shrugged lightly. “I'm not sure. I think it has to do with Roxas.”

Sencea sighed lightly. “Axel can be so mean to times.”

Demyx grinned a bit as he looked up at her. “Yes but so can you when you want to be.”

She smiled lightly. “True.” She leaned down and kissed his cheek before leaving the room.

Keiko watched them and had her tongue out lightly. She didn't like how they acted even if she didn't understand it. She sighed lightly and sat up. “I wanna play with Roxy now..” She muttered lightly just as Axel and Roxas appeared out of the dark patrol.

Roxas looked over at her then walked over. “Keiko...”

Axel blinked lightly as Keiko looked up at him. “Yes, Roxas?...”

Roxas didn't say anything yet he looked over at Axel.

The red head blinked a bit again then smirked. He then walked over and stopped next to Roxas. “Princess, did you annoy anyone?”

She shook her head.

“She was oddly quiet, Axel.” Demyx said, glaring lightly at him.

Axel turned out the glare and blinked. “Quiet huh? Well then, Roxas, would you like to spend some time with our princess?”

Roxas thought a bit. He didn't really know what he should do but his daily mission was over. He nodded lightly.

Axel smiled lightly. “Well then, Keiko, you can now play with Roxy.”

Keiko smiled lightly. “Yay... but my hyper was killed...” She said lightly. She then thought a bit and stood up. She smiled lightly again as she grabbed Roxas's hand and pulled him out of the room.

Roxas blinked a bit as he got pulled to his own room.

Once in the room, She let go of his hand and smiled. “Roxas, since I'm sleepy, would it be alright if today, I sleep near you?”

He blushed lightly then nodded slowly. “It's... fine...”

TBC
Next Part soon.
PM with Comments or Reviews

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: †Lost in the darkness† | †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Shops:
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com/

.:Loving Number XIII:.