Tainted Bloodlines
Welcome to Tainted Wingz's Tainted Bloodlines.

In this place, we are rated PG-14 and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

We offier:
Fanfictions
Fiction stories (original stories)
Graphics
Artwork
Role-play(In three areas. Elyasia setting, Tainted Bloodlines plot and Forgotten World(like gaiaonlin) )
Events
Challenges
and mores.

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff members:
Admin

To join the staff, you much apply here: apply for staff
Cbox
Latest topics
» CritterCosmos--Multi Fandom, General RP Forum!!
by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

» Sorry
by Salya Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 pm

» Wondering
by Maroon Caludin Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm

» Salya Off and On Thread
by Salya Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm

» Top 10 Manga
by Maroon Caludin Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay, FFN, fictionpress Galaxy Cauldron and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Exit Fate ◘ Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Exit Fate ◘ Guide   Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Credit: Salya with help of other WTs.
Game: Exit Fate

Note
Ok, This is my first guide that I, myself, am going to try doing. Sure, I'm using another walkthough for help, but I will be typing it all. xD Also I'm playing the game as I do this. So I'll post stats and anything that would be helpfully. If you have any questions, PM me. ^^

Also each town/city/whatever in new posts. So yea..

Here's some info you might need to know.
Money is called Arn in this game.
This game is a lot like Suikoden I or II but there is only 75 stars and not 108 Stars. -_-
also this is a free game to play.

Note:
You don't have to use the same party members as I do since I play around until I picked my favorites of the ones you can have in the party. Also your lvls don't have to mach* my lvls since I lvl up a lot between places. And one more thing. I'll do my best to get all 75 stars in the game before beating the game.

If you like how I did this walkthrough, PM me if you want me to do Suikoden 4 or 5 next.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: †Lost in the darkness† | †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Shops:
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com/
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate ◘ Guide   Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:24 pm

The games starts with a scene before you fully start playing.

St. Reinard Castle
Ok you start out here with Daniel. He wakes up after a nightmare. I love the artwork in this game. Anyways... You can save in his room with the crystal. Then you can walk out of the room and talk with Angel. After talking with her, she joins your party.
Walk down and head west. (no map. T_T)

If you wanna lvl up Daniel's weapon to lvl 1, go north after going west twice. Go nouth until you go up some stairs. From the stairs, just go east a bit then down. Go West and talk to this guy. Sadly you don't have the Arn to do Angel's weapon and you don't really need to.

OK, go back from where you are after you update his weapon. Once you get there, head west until a scene. (talking blah) After all of the talking, go back east to the big/long room. Go up twice for another scene. Then up again for yet another scene. A long Scene. -_- Here's a pic from that long scene.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Shops:

Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate ◘ Guide   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:39 pm

Bandit Cave
Party: Daniel lvl 1, Angel lvl 1, Jovian lvl 1
Enemies: Bats and Bandits
Items: Sparks, White Ash and Brown Herb

Yay, your first dungeon... After scene, you will do your first battle. It's an interesting battle system.
Once the fight is once and you can go on. Head North. East goes to a chest with Spark(fire) in it. Back to the main area, go North then East. Keep going East then go down. East again. There will be a way to go North, where you can found the last two chests, White Ash(light) and Brown Herb. Leave that room and go West until you get into a huge area. In that area, you can go Down or East to get to a Save crystal. Save and go up to fight the boss. If you want to have an easy fight, try getting to lvl 5 or higher.

Boss: Bandit Lord
Lvl: ??
HP: 444 (I think)

Three bandits behind him, helping him but they are easy to kill, so just attack and use magic on the boss. xD

After the fight, there will be a short scene then you'll be back in your room. Save then leave. Daniel will talk with his friends a bit then you have to head to the meeting room. If you like, you can get your weapons to lvl 1 if you haven't done it yet. Once in the meeting room, there will be a few scenes that will lead up to a war battle.

War Battle # 1

Before the battle, you'll be asked to save or not. Save. Then go on. Since I'm not that good at saying how to do this. Just play it as you like. It's really simple. So it should be easy.

After the battle, you will get points. I got 100% and the item Lightning. After that, you get scenes. O-o... who knocked Daniel out?!

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Shops:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate ◘ Guide   

Back to top Go down

Exit Fate ◘ Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top